1. Don’t leave out bank, checking, savings, brokerage, credit union accounts.
2. Don’t use your credit cards.
3. Don’t take credit cards cash advances.
4. Don’t use convenience checks.
5. Don’t make balance transfers.
6. Don’t pay debts to family.
7. Don’t pay debts to friends.
8. Don’t tell a creditor you intend to pay.
9. Don’t leave assets of any kind off of your paperwork.
10. Don’t fail to tell your attorney about your small business, sole proprietorship, partnership, LLC, LLP, LC, Corporation or hobby.
Helping You Through
The Financial And Legal Challenges You Are Facing